One of the concerns in putting a torque tester into an environment where people are not calibration specialists is that incorrect selections will be made with the potential of incorrect tool setting and consequently joint failure.
The 'TruCheck' torque wrench testers aim to cut the cost of purchasing a torque wrench calibration system, and remove the fears over the complexity of using such equipment.
||Test Range||Accuracy||Driver Type
|43222||10 - 350||±1%||1/2" sq driver (female)||4 digit LED||145.5 x 150 x 85||3.2|
|43231||100 - 1000||±1%||27 mm hexagon (male)||4 digit LED||145.5 x 175 x 85||4.8|
|43245||200 - 2000||±1%||27 mm hexagon (male)||4 digit LED||145.5 x 175 x 85||5.5|
1) Track Mode (‘trAC‘ is displayed). Display follows torque applied
2) Click Mode (‘CLIC‘ is displayed). Display shows first peak of torque applied. Serial data output of peak torque is automatically transmitted. Display automatically resets after 3 seconds. For use with ‘click’ type torque wrenches.
3) Dial Mode (‘dIAL‘ is displayed). Display shows peak of torque applied. Press RESET to clear the display.
For use with ‘dial’ and ‘electronic’ type torque wrenches.
Press UNIT to change units of measurement.
Press RESET to reset display in Dial mode.
Serial data output of peak torque is also transmitted.
Press RESET to transmit serial data in Track mode.
1. Press LIMIT to enter target torque setting.
Display flashes between ‘SEt’ and the target torque setting.
2. Press LIMIT to enter ± percentage tolerance setting from 1 to 10%. Enter ‘0’ for no limits.
‘%’ and the ± percentage tolerance setting is displayed constantly.
3. Press LIMIT to finish. Display shows ‘FIN’ for 1 second.
* 43231 - Supplied with 3/4" square drive socket.
* 43245 - Supplied with 1" square drive socket.