When putting a torque tester into an environment where people are not calibration specialists, concerns can arise with regards to incorrect selections being made and therefore the potential of incorrect tool setting and consequently joint failure.
These new TruCheck Models have been designed to calibrate Torque Screwdrivers and small Torque Wrenches up to 25 N·m.
||Test Range||Accuracy||Driver Type
|43250||0.1 - 3.0||±1%||¼" vertical hexagon (male)||4 digit LED||64 x 175 x 72||2.6|
|43251||1 - 10||±1%||¼" vertical hexagon (male)||4 digit LED||64 x 175 x 72||2.6|
|43253||1 - 25||±1%||¼" horizontal hexagon (male)||4 digit LED||64 x 175 x 72||2.6|
1) Track Mode (‘trAC‘ is displayed). Display follows torque applied
2) Click Mode (‘CLIC‘ is displayed). Display shows first peak of torque applied. Serial data output of peak torque is automatically transmitted. Display automatically resets after 3 seconds. For use with ‘click’ type torque wrenches.
3) Dial Mode (‘dIAL‘ is displayed). Display shows peak of torque applied. Press RESET to clear the display.
For use with ‘dial’ and ‘electronic’ type torque wrenches.
Press UNIT to change units of measurement.
Press RESET to reset display in Dial mode.
Serial data output of peak torque is also transmitted.
Press RESET to transmit serial data in Track mode.
1. Press LIMIT to enter target torque setting.
Display flashes between ‘SEt’ and the target torque setting.
2. Press LIMIT to enter ± percentage tolerance setting from 1 to 10%. Enter ‘0’ for no limits.
‘%’ and the ± percentage tolerance setting is displayed constantly.
3. Press LIMIT to finish. Display shows ‘FIN’ for 1 second.
All equipment is shipped with the factory calibration certificate.
Calibration services in Turkey are carried out by the SURKON.